The iconic Hurricane XLT has a fresh comfort upgrade, outfitting it with soft heel-strap padding and a new, modern sole featuring even better traction than ever before.
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE polyester yarn by Unifi supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning, Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Treated with Life Naturals, a responsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Vegan, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE polyester yarn by Unifi
- Best for: day hikes, light hikes, all-day wear, getting around town, the playground, water activities
- Half pair weight for size W7,M9,I2/3,T4,K13,Y4: 6.5oz
- This style is recyclable only through the TevaForever recycling program. TevaForever accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.
- Style #: 1019390Y/KDBL