Hiapo tranlates to first born. The Hiapo sandal from Olukai is the style that got it all started. This handsome sandal features impeccable quality leathers, ample arch support, and classic thong sandal style that is perfect for vacation or any Summer day.
- FEATURES: Moko tattoo artwork, footbed detail, hand-sewn whipstitching with heavyweight thread, embroidered logo, and a comfortable hand-sewn leather toe post.
- UPPER: Full-grain leather with naturally tumbled, marbled, or distressed surface textures and a soft microfiber lining.
- FOOTBED: Compression molded EVA midsole, wrapped in full-grain leather provides anatomically correct contour for a personalized fit, and sustained comfort over time.
- OUTSOLE: Full-grain leather wrapped outsole with non-marking rubber traction pods for enhanced grip and flexibility.
- GIVEBACK TO HAWAI‘I: A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.
- Style # 10101-4040
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 10101-4040Manufacturer Part Number 10101-4040Availability: This item is in-stock & normally ships within 1 business day.Width: 14.00 (in)Height: 8.00 (in)Depth: 6.00 (in)