The Bridger Mid Waterproof have a short break-in period, are amazingly comfortable in part thanks to its O-FIT insole, and are super durable. No matter the length of your planned journey, the Bridger Mid will keep your feet dry with our B-DRY waterproofing technology and the Granite Peak outsole with forefoot plate and rubber toe guard.
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Waterproof Nubuck leather
- Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
- Weight - 19.0 oz / 538 g
- Width - Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot. Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Volume - Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- O FIT Insole - Proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Granite Peak Midsole - Great for day hiking but burly enough for a multi-day backpacking trip. Featuring a TPU Chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex. Single-density EVA provides cushioning and comfort.
- Granite Peak Outsole - Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
- Style # 22101/SUDAN