Other insole brands think support can only be hard and firm. New Balance insoles prove that fit and support can also include uncompromising cushion and comfort. The New Balance IPR3020 Pressure Relief insole combines ultimate support with shock absorbing cushion to relieve the aches and pains of longs days standing on hard surfaces.
- Designed to reduce friction within your shoes and keep your feet blister-free
- The Pressure Relief insole is re-distributing pressure throughout the foot.
- Features an Orange ABZORB® cushioning layer (with PORON® Urethane Technology) provides maximum cushioning and shock absorption
- The air flow channels are molded into the shape of the arch to move warm air out and draw cooler air into the footwear
- The extra deep heel cup cushions the foot naturally utilizing the cushioning tissues in the heel of the foot
- The contoured shape of the Metatarsal Arch Rise is designed to re-distribute weight and pressure and help give relief from Plantar Fasciitis, Morton's Neuroma, and Metatarsalgia
- The Plastazote® top layer uses your body's heat to mold the base of the foot
- Recommended for diabetics and arthritis sufferers. New Balance Performance Insoles can be used all day, everyday for standing, walking, running, or any sport.
- This product is only available in a D width (Men's medium & Women's wide). Sizes shown are men's, add 1.5 for women's sizing, e.g. men's size 8 = women's size 9.5.
- This Item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. CLICK HERE for the replacement
- Style # IPR3020
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: IPR3020UPC:Manufacturer Part Number IPR3020Availability: This item is in-stock & normally ships within 1 business dayWidth: 14.00 (in)Height: 8.00 (in)Depth: 6.00 (in)