Other insole brands think support can only be hard and firm. New Balance insoles prove that fit and support can also include uncompromising cushion and comfort. The New Balance IPR3030 Pressure Relief insole combines ultimate support with shock absorbing cushion to relieve the aches and pains of longs days standing on hard surfaces.
- Designed to reduce friction within your shoes and keep your feet blister-free
- The Pressure Relief insole is re-distributing pressure throughout the foot.
- Plastazote top-coat for a body heat moldable customized fit to your feet
- Additional Metatarsal Support for extra forefoot & ball of foot pain relief
- Metatarsal Arch contured to redistribute weight and pressure which assists in treating metatarsalgia, morton's neuroma, and plantar fasciitis
- Orange Abzorb cushioning layers made of Poron provides extra cushioning in the heel and forefoot while retaining its shape and flexibility versus other forms of cushion that break-down over time
- Custom Made Air Flow Channels built into the insoles that are designed to move warm air out and pull cool air in for heat relief
- Deep Heel Cup that uses the heels natural padding in assisting with extra cushion
- For Sizing -If between sizes, order the larger size and the Insoles are Trim-to Fit in the forefoot area to fit.
- Fits most athletic, casual, hiking shoes and boots with removable shoe inserts.
- This product is only available in a D width (Men's medium & Women's wide). Sizes shown are men's, add 1.5 for women's sizing, e.g. men's size 8 = women's size 9.5.
- Style # IPR3030
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: IPR3030Manufacturer Part Number IPR3030Availability: This item is in-stock & normally ships within 1 business dayWidth: 14.00 (in)Height: 8.00 (in)Depth: 6.00 (in)