The New Balance IMC3210 Motion Control Insole features a stability plate to combat overpronation. This insole also features metatarsal support to provide relief from Plantar Fasciitis, Morton's Neuroma, and Metatarsalgia.
- This highly versatile insole is perfect if you need tons of cushion, support and motion control. This insole works great for a wide variety of foot types.
- The extra deep heel cup, external heel stabilizer, external arch support and metatarsal arch rise all work together to stabilize the foot.
- Orange ABZORB® cushioning layer (with PORON® Urethane Technology) provides maximum cushioning and shock absorption.
- By controlling the amount the foot slides across the insole's surface, the Anti-Blister top cover helps prevent blisters and keeps feet cooler and drier.
- The contoured shape of the Metatarsal Arch Rise is designed to re-distribute weight and pressure and help give relief from Plantar Fasciitis, Morton's Neuroma, and Metatarsalgia. MicroZap® anti-microbial incorporated into the top cover kills odor-causing bacteria.
- New Balance Performance Insoles can be used all day, everyday for standing, walking, running, or any sport.
- This product is only available in a D width (Men's medium & Women's wide). Sizes shown are men's, add 1.5 for women's sizing, e.g. men's size 8 = women's size 9.5.
- Style # IMC3210
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: IMC3210Manufacturer Part Number IMC3210Availability: This item is in-stock & normally ships within 1 business dayWidth: 14.00 (in)Height: 8.00 (in)Depth: 6.00 (in)