Some would say that the New Balance 624 cross-trainer couldn't get any better. And they would be wrong. Presenting the updated 624 with increased flexibility, enhanced cushioning and even wider widths than ever before (4E and 6E). Tech specs include an EVA footbed, IMEVA (Injection Molded EVA foam), ABZORB® cushioning, internal shank and our lightweight Phantom Liner.
- 10mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10mm drop are approximate
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Leather upper
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Non-marking outsole
- 52 durometer insert/midsole
- EVA footbed/heel pocket
- Increased forefoot flex grooves
- Internal shank
- Style WX624AB2 is approved Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoes.
- Read our blog post about this item
- Style # WX624AB2
ReviewsI appreciate the shoes and their supportiveness. I also appreciate the water resistance. Thank you for providing excellent shoes at a affordable price. Thank you.
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: WX624AB2Manufacturer Part Number WX624AB2Availability: This item is in-stock & normally ships within 1 business dayWidth: 14.00 (in)Height: 8.00 (in)Depth: 6.00 (in)