Standing for Moving Quickly in the Mountains, the third iteration of Merrell's best-selling multitool of footwear is stable enough to hike in, agile enough to run in, and durable enough for light scrambling. Version 3 features a new Vibram sole and a lace-to-toe lacing system for an improved locked-in fit.
- Breathable mesh and TPU upper
- 100% recycled laces and webbing
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- 100% recycled breathable mesh lining
- Mesh footbed cover
- NXT lined footbed cover to prevent odor
- 50% recycled removable EVA foam footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Rock plate for protection
- Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot
- Vibram TC5+ outsole technology gives you confidence with every step from mountain trails to city streets.
- Made exclusively for Merrell, Vibram TC5+ delivers all-around grip, traction, and durability designed for every day wear.
- Style #: J135662