Feels like a shoe, wanders like a boot. A day hiker designed with responsible manufacturing in mind, the Anacapa MID GTX is a gateway to the great outdoors. Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces. This innovative style applies signature HOKA extended-heel geometry designed for a smooth ride on the trails.
- Best for: Hiking
- Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather
- Recycled polyester materials in collar, mesh and laces
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
- Extended heel
- Vibram Megagrip rubber with 5mm lugs
- PFC-Free water repellency treatment
- Quick lace hook
- Gusseted tongue
- Molded PU sockliner derived from 50% soybean oil
- Compression-molded foam midsole
- Late stage Meta-Rocker
- Weight: 16.00oz
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 6.00mm
- Volume: 640.00cm3
- Spring Measurement: 37x32mm'
- Stability: Neutral'
- Cushion: Balanced
- APMA - Seal of Acceptance
- Style #: 1122018-CHMS