The Birkenstock Arizona is a legend because of it's unique combination of comfort, quality, and classic style. Once you buy your first pair you will wonder how you ever went without them.
- Footbed: Soft footbed - A foam layer is inserted between the cork layer and the suede liner of the original Birkenstock footbed. Millions of microscopic air bubbles cushion your feet while providing moderate arch support.
- Sole material: EVA - Flexible, lightweight, durable and shock absorbing.
- Metallic Leather – smooth, high quality leather with a metallic finish
- You will enjoy your Birkenstock® sandals for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Lightweight EVA sole for cushioning and shock absorption
- Made in Germany
- Weight : 8 oz
- Style # 952093