The Birkenstock Arizona is a legend because of it's unique combination of comfort, quality, and classic style. Once you buy your first pair you will wonder how you ever went without them.
- Leather upper with adjustable straps for a durable exterior and custom fit.
- The leather-lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles your each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstock® sandals for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight : 8 oz
- Style # 1016790