The Aetrex Customizable Orthotic has Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body. This Orthotic features Aetrex Mosaic Technology for customizable relief. This features a top cover of CopperGuard® lining for antimicrobial protection and Thermoplastic polyurethane performance base for high energy return and durability.
- Recommended for medium and high arch feet
- Cupped rearfoot for cushioning and stabilization
- Neutral forefoot without metatarsal support for those not suffering from ball-of-foot discomfort
- Antimicrobial - top cover material made from CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining and microfiber for comfort
- Center Cushioning: Pro-Shox® polyurethane to absorb shock and reduce impact
- Performance Base: Thermoplastic urethane for shape retention
- Insole Thickness: .25"
- Help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain and Metatarsalgia
- Recommended for: Individuals seeking customized relief
- Best for: Sneakers, Athletic shoes, Walking shoes, Tennis shoes
- How to Use: Begin by removing gel pods, found on the bottom of the orthotic, in pressure point areas. It is recommended to find a foot scanner nearest you to learn where your pressure point areas are located.
- Style # L2400M