Other insole brands think support can only be hard and firm. 10 Seconds insoles prove that fit and support can also include uncompromising cushion and comfort. The 10 Seconds Pressure Relief insole combines ultimate support with shock absorbing cushion to relieve the aches and pains of longs days standing on hard surfaces.
- Designed to reduce friction within your shoes and keep your feet blister-free
- The Pressure Relief insole is re-distributing pressure throughout the foot.
- Features Poron cushioning, provides maximum shock absorption at the heel and the forefoot.
- The air flow channels are molded into the shape of the arch to move warm air out and draw cooler air into the footwear
- The extra deep heel cup cushions the foot naturally utilizing the cushioning tissues in the heel of the foot
- The Plastazote® top layer uses your body's heat to mold the base of the foot
- Recommended for diabetics and arthritis sufferers. 10 Seconds Insoles can be used all day, everyday for standing, walking, running, or any sport.
- Fits most athletic, casual, dress, and hiking shoes which come with removable footbeds.
- Style # 170