Men's Beast 14 - Silver / Black / Gold
Ample support and cushion accompany maximum stability in the very popular Brooks Beast 14 running shoe.
- More cushion than ever! Updated design wraps your foot for a glove-like fit
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar provides maximum control
- Brooks DNA midsole adapts to your stride for custom cushioning and stability
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad creates smooth heel-to-toe transition with every step
- Moisture-Management Element Mesh in the upper and sockliner help keep your feet cool and comfortable
- Style # 110171-096
Find Similar Products by Tag
Best Fit, Longest Lasting
Posted by Unknown on Jan 10th 2017
Years ago, I experienced severe Plantar Fasciitis.
After treatment and education by a very good Sports Physiotherapist, I learned what fit and construction to look for in shoes - including running shoes.
I have a narrow heel, wide forefoot, medium arches and need a control shoe made on a "straight last".
I've worn other brands which fit "okay" but wore out quickly.
Then I discovered the Brooks Beast!
They fit me perfectly, and last at least twice as long as "the next leading brand" that advertises the same fit characteristics.
I've worn both the Beast 2012 and Beast 2014 models, both have the same excellent fit (for me size 9-4E).
Oh, and I was taught to try on sizes until I arrived at the correct fit; wiggle your toes to make sure there's enough room, but not so much that your foot slides around in the shoe.
You need to know what size you wear in any particular brand of shoe, for example my street shoes are 7-1/2 W.
I am glad that I found these on ShoeStores.com, they had them in stock and at a very good price.
They allow you to try the shoes (indoors, on carpet) as long as you keep the box and everything with it perfect, so that if you do decide to return them, they can be sold as new.
I think this is very fair, and exactly how it works in a shoe store when you try on shoes.
I'll definitely be buying more shoes from ShoeStores.com !