Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed - Brown Amalfi Leather (Regular Width)
The Birkenstock Arizona is a legend because of it's unique combination of comfort, quality, and classic style. Once you buy your first pair you will wonder how you ever went without them.
- THIS STYLE IS UNISEX. Women's U.S. Sizing indicated on size drop down.
- Footbed: Soft footbed - A foam layer is inserted between the cork layer and the suede liner of the original Birkenstock footbed. Millions of microscopic air bubbles cushion your feet while providing moderate arch support.
- Sole material: EVA - Flexible, lightweight, durable and shock absorbing.
- Upper material: Birko-Flor™ - Made of acrylic and polyamide felt fibers, this material is a soft fabric with a smooth leather-like finish.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstock® sandals for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany
- Weight : 8 oz
- Style # 552341
Customers also viewed
New Balance 990v4 Women's Running - Grey / Castlerock