624 Women's Cross Training - Black
Some would say that the New Balance 624 cross-trainer couldn't get any better. And they would be wrong. Presenting the updated 624 with increased flexibility, enhanced cushioning and even wider widths than ever before (4E and 6E). Tech specs include an EVA footbed, IMEVA (Injection Molded EVA foam), ABZORB® cushioning, internal shank and our lightweight Phantom Liner.
- 10mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10mm drop are approximate
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Leather upper
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Non-marking outsole
- 52 durometer insert/midsole
- EVA footbed/heel pocket
- Increased forefoot flex grooves
- Internal shank
- Style WX624AB2 is approved Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoes.
- Read our blog post about this item
- Style # WX624AB2